Thursday, July 19, 2007

New movie reveiws!!!

Hey people who still read my blog, (about 2 people if I'm lucky) all this year I have been going to see movies over and over and I guess I could tell you about them.

Happy Feet (last year... I think)... Do I have to say it?
Disturbia... Amazing!
Spider-man 3... Pretty good.
Pirates of the Caribbean 3... excellent in my eyes at least.
Shrek the Third... it was OK but if you hadn't have seen the other two you wouldn't have a clue about what was going on and they also jump right in way too early
Fantastic four 2... it surprised me, the first one was pathetic because the heroes are losers but this one was pretty good.
Transformers... yes I went to go see but it was awesome, being a kids show first I don't think it should have had a few parts in there but whatever I'm a teenager and I never watched the show before.
Surfs Up... I loved it; Chicken Joe is my idol!
The Simpson's movie... Not a kid's movie but who cares?! It was awesome!!!
Balls of Fury... It was incredible!!! and to my surprise it was fairly clean... but of course it had a bit of innuendo in it but come on it called"Balls of Fury"!

14 comments:

Sissy Kaf said...

Finally a new post!

Sissy Kaf said...

Hey, by the way, exelent is speled excellent, and transeformers is spelled Transformers. And Chicken Joe is retarded. And why on earth did you pay money to see a movie of belching and farting green animated creatures!?!

Melancholy Happiness said...

'Cause you were there... ;)

Hope said...

Well I think I'm the second person who reads your blog. I guess you got lucky!
I saw most of the rest exept shrek the 3rd, surfs up, and spiderman 3, all of wich I'm dying to see.

Melancholy Happiness said...

Surfs up is great!!!

zach caddy said...

So I guess you're a friend of the Ectors. I'm a friend of theirs from Missouri. Nice hat.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i guess its comment on friends-of-friends blog's day. im a friend of the ectors and i also like ur hat. btw it sounds like you have a web stalker on one of your previous posts!

Melancholy Happiness said...

Yes I do!!! So you're from Missouri... so am I... as you can tell if you read the post on the bottom... I'm sorry you live there... LOL =)

Melancholy Happiness said...

Just kiddin...

Anonymous said...

Yep i'm from the really pretty boring state of Mo. except kansas city and st. louis, which are fun.

~Jo'ster~ said...

~~ how dare u say shrek 3 was only "ok"?!!!!!!

it was awesome u itiot!!
fagot!
stupid!
just kiddin...
yeah..chicken~joe is pretty awesome~!~

spider man 3...u got that one pretty good...

i cant believe u went to c transformers!
ur gay!
the rest.. hit em right~on!
your gansta friend~~~Jo$iah

Melancholy Happiness said...

(sarcasticly)... No kidding!!!

Melancholy Happiness said...

Gansta Friend...? More like Gay-nsta!! Just playin'